We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
- a. Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which you provide when you access/register for our services includes:
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Annapurna Treasures ensures the highest degree of data security.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Annapurna Treasures for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transaction Information: Order ID, transaction history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on the Annapurna Treasures website.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Annapurna Treasures Mobile App?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
- Operational Use. We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and events. You may update your profile information at any time on the Annapurna Treasures website. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personal service and efficiency of the Annapurna Treasures platform.
- Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you. d. Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law; and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
- Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to Annapurna Treasures is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Third Party. At times We may work with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
- We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.